May 30, 2009

Wow this month has gone by so fast and yet so slow.

This morning Bryce was in a somber mood. He did not get out of bed. He just seemed worn out most of the day.He said he was too tired for visitors and only wanted Jerica, and a few other family members to visit. He dozed off and on all day but had a furrowed brow often when I looked at him. Dialysis was draining to him.

Bryce asked that his Dad and Grandpa give him a blessing for peace and comfort, which they did. We are grateful that he trusts in the Lord and asks for a priesthood blessing.

He had to be stuck three times for an IV - yet he was kind and patient with the nurses. It is amazing how polite and kind he is to those who continue to hurt him. He asked me (Kendra) to watch over him and wanted me to hold his hand. He did not want me to sing or hum which always comes so natural to me so I had to stop myself a few times.

No big change in his labs today. He did have a liver ultrasound today, but we didn't hear what the results were yet.

Thank you for continual prayers, notes, calls and e-mails, they bouy us up and keep us afloat in this sea of the unknown.

Have a wonderful Sabbath, may you be blessed with the sweet spirit of peace and comfort also.

Love,

Ken and Kendra

0 comments:

Post a Comment