Bryce's Obituary

Bryce Kameron Moss
(3KT)
1983 ~ 2009

Bryce was born on May 9, 1983 and passed away June 11, 2009 after a valiant fight against cancer. He faced difficult challenges with great courage his entire life.

He was a great blessing to his parents and sisters who greatly loved him. His sweetheart, Jerica, to whom he recently got engaged, was his best friend and a God-sent angel to help him during the final battles of his life.

Bryce was the recipient of three kidney transplants (ages 2, 3, 7). He was blessed to keep his last transplant for the last 19 years.

He was a man with a big heart, who truly cared about people and listened to their problems. He was always kind and polite - even through suffering severe pain.

Bryce was a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He can truly say: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."

Survived by: parents, Ken and Kendra Moss; sister, Alisha (Brandon); sister, Heidi (Morgan); fiancé, Jerica; and nieces and nephew, Hailey, Abigail, and Corbin; grandparents Robert and Roberta Moss; Neldon Holt. Preceded in death by grandmother, Joline Holt.

Funeral services will be held Monday, June 15, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. in the Sandy Midvalley Stake Center, 1106 East 8055 South. A viewing will be held Sunday from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the Larkin Sunset Gardens Mortuary (1950 E. 10600 South) and prior to the funeral at 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Interment, Larkin Sunset Gardens Mortuary

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss Bryce! He was always the one to lift me when I was feeling down. Especially in the past few months. His Faith grew 10 fold and how he showed Out Fathers Love through him was astounding. He never let go of our friendship. Although we had our tiffs, he still never let go. Seeing him at mine and Dustins wedding was one of the best wedding presents. I didnt think he would make it, but he did. With his beautiful Jerica (My how he loves her) He looked like an angel! I worked with Bryce for a short while at the Hospital and he was always there when I needed someone to walk me out to my car at night, to let me get him and Dustin stuck on the elevator..... WITH MY PURSE..... and to just make me laugh. :) oh how I'm so sorry for our loss, for your loss, for Jerica!! I know he is happy and not in pain and walking with our Father In Heaven! He is our Angel looking down and patiently waiting our arrival! He is there to protect us and to make well the things we are in need of! I love you Bryce! I'm so sorry I couldnt be there with you more.
Emily Brooksby
IMC-ER

Post a Comment